Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College, Barpeta, Assam
Information for PG (MD/MS) Admission of Batch 2023-24:
1. Janardan Saha : 7002867110, 8876631275
2. Ram Chandra Pathak : 7002411654
3. Dr. Utpal Sharma (Nodal Officer) : 8348002727
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
1. Allotment Letter issued by MCC
2. Admit Cards of Exam issued by NTA.
3. Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA.
4. Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd & 3rd Professional Examinations
5. MBBS Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate.
6. Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College
that the candidate shall complete the Internship by 31st March, of the year of admission/ or if required the date as decided by the Competent Authority.
7. Permanent / provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI/NMC or DCI/State Medical. Provisional Registration Certificate is acceptable only in cases where candidate is undergoing internship and likely to complete the same on or before 31st March of the year of admission.
8. High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as proof of date or birth.
9. Candidates allotted seat must carry one of the identification proofs (ID Proof) to the allotted college at the time of admission (as mentioned in the information Bulletin published by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) for NEET i.e. PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport or Aadhaar Card).
10. Rural Posting Completion Certificate (for State Quota)
11. Permanent Residency Certificate (for State Quota)
12. The Candidate should also bring the following certificates, if applicable,
a) SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the format as specified in the Information Bulletin) and should be in English or Hindi language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate. The translated certificate must be certified by a Gazetted Officer.
b) EWS Certificate as per the Central Govt. Norms (in the format as specified in the Information Bulletin) and should be in English or Hindi language. The translated certificate must be certified by a Gazetted Officer.
c) OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the Central List of OBC. The OBC candidates should not belong to Creamy Layer. The OBC certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the prospectus. The translated certificate must be certified by a Gazetted Officer.
d) Disability Certificate issued from a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board for 21 Benchmark Disabilities as per the Rights of Persons with Disability Act,2016 and NMC Norms. No other certificate, issued by any other Authorities/ Hospital will be entertained. The format of Certificate of Disability is annexed (1,2) in the Information Bulletin.
Candidates without original certificates/documents shall not be allowed to take admission
Candidates are requested to download the agreement (bond) from the link below and complete the bond in Rs. 100/- Stamp paper at the time of admission.
Download Draft of Bond from this link.
PG Admission Fee
Govt. Fee: Rs. 4800/-
Non-Govt. Fee: Rs.
For Hosteller: Rs. 30,500/-
For Non-Hosteller: Rs. 22,500/-
Total Fee (For Hosteller): Rs. 35,300/-
Total Fee (For Non-Hosteller): Rs. 27,300/-
Admission Fees is to be paid at the time of admission.
Please use NEFT / RTGS to make online payment at this account,
Account no. 40760100000435,
Name: Principal FAA Medical College Barpeta,
Bank: Bank of Baroda,
Please keep your reference ID handy after making the payment, as the same need to be produced
at the time of admission, also keep a hard copy of the payment reference page.
Details about the current status of MCI permission is available at the following link: